Saturday, September 6, 2008

Will the real Ocho Cinco Please Stand Up?



As many of my friends will vouch, I have the sports news awareness of someone who lives under a rock. I watch SportCenter once a week if I'm lucky. I play fantasy football because I like the interaction I get with the guys. I catch the scores and check the standings more than I actually watch the games. Nonetheless, as I was checking my fantasy team I noticed that Chad Johnson has now officially become Chad Ocho Cinco. At first I thought this was just a ruse but no...he legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco.

Here's the article if you want to read it: Click Here

Thanks Mr. Ocho Cinco for reminding us how easily we can lose touch with reality and get wrapped up with ourselves. You're not alone. I readily admit that I'm right there with you. You've helped us all by putting a face and (now) a very visible name to the problem.

Jonathan

No comments: